Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Phillip Island 9/5/2011

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by SammyA, Apr 18, 2011.

1. I'm booked in and heading down.. I think this is the first of the off-peak days.
    I'll be in yellow group this time.

Anyone else going?

2. I'm not using Philip Island until the time comes to install a new top end and run it in. I own a DR650, so that'll be a very long time.
  3. cool story bro. ^^

i might head down, depends if i can weasle my way out of work or not
  4. i really need another sesh at PI, hell any track would be good as its been a few weeks.

but i have a big assignment due next week for uni so i will be out i think. still spots too!
  5. I would love to mate, but the track bikes still in pieces. Have a blast though guys!
  6. All loaded up and ready to go! Cheers GregB for helping get her on the trailer and the loan of the ramp! Now for a good night preperation sleep :)
  7. Have fun guys!!

Don't forget we want pics!! haha
  8. Was a great day, damp track first session, then perfect the remainder of the day, very lucky with the weather.

Had my suspension setup done by SW Racing, was well worth doing, made a huge difference to the bike!

Over the top near Hayshed, courtesy of SDPics.

Attached Files:

9. good stuff mate. I really need to get back to practice my CSS L1 mad skillz.
  10. Haha you and me both buddy! You know now though that it'll most likely be wet though, thats no way to treat a road bike, so like, theres an excuse!