Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Philbe is a newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Philbe, Jan 7, 2016.

1. New to bike riding. Got my pre learners certificate about 3 weeks ago and have been riding daily since, rain or shine in the early evenings. I hail from Dulwich Hill. If there is anyone who is in a similar situation and would like to get out as well give me a call on 0404 091 834.
    Is the Saturday Homebush thing still going or starting up again?

I ride a 2010 Suzuki GS500F. Very keen to get onto and through 'L's and 'P's so keen to ride anytime that's feasible.

Happy to be astride 2 wheels after such a long wait!!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Homebush rocks, head out and be educated and amazed. And welcome!!!!
  3. Anyone with a pint of Guinness as a profile pic is all right in my book. Welcome.

GeorgeOGeorgeO is organising a ride this weekend with a few L and P's on board if you're keen, here's the route:

Google Maps
  4. Welcome!

Yeah this Saturday is looking like we'll have a few P's and possibly L's so it wont be a hoon-fest.
  5. Welcome Philbe and congrats on getting on two wheels
  6. Hi PhilbePhilbe , I suggest you edit your 1st post and remove your phone number. Not a good idea to post your number on public places.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Hang on a minute - at least let the pizzas and skips turn up first.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. welcome aboard :)
  9. Busty lady ordered and on route ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Welcome to NR...

11. Hi there!
    Im in dulwich hill as well!
    Just got my red p's before Christmas after being on my Ls for 6 months. Hope to see you around.