Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Phanoogy insulted and belittled me tonight !!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by doonx, May 27, 2005.

1. just cause he's got a CBR 600 F2 and I've only got a ZZR250 doesn't mean he can just go around making me look silly on the road :cry::cry::cry:

Felt like I was on a dinky.............

2. More details please....
  3. hey you went flying past me the wednesday night just past forster rd on the south eastern.....what goes around comes around
  4. Lucky he didn't point the gimpy finger at you!!!!
  5. Matt I was doing 100, you were stuck behind something doing 75 .... :p

Besides, I think you will find that was my evil brother DONX, he's a bad bad boy ...................
  6. Don't worry Doonks, you spelt Phanoongy wrong so you just got him back!
  7. I stand corrected.
  8. cbr600.. how insulting?
  9. he went faster than me, a lot ! Then he did it over and over again and again ..... it was humiliating ......

10. Just think Doonks, if he keeps up that behaviour, he will lose his licence before you do and you can then go even more fasterer than him!!!

Yes, I meant to write fasterer.....
  11. I like riding with 250 riders on freeways or straight country roads :twisted:
  12. Even after riding with me on my first inner city group ride to groberts party last year? Damn girl you are a glutton for punishment! froflmao!
  13. or 250 riders who have missed the turn and are about 15minutes down the road and as tail end Charlie its my 'responsibility' to fetch them.
  14. Hmmmmm, am I ever going to live this down??? :oops:
  15. Admit it matt232, its in the fun of the chase
  16. Hahaha.....I like riding with 650cc riders....on freeways....round corners.....wherever :p They get flogged regardless :D
  17. Ill second that motion.....and im sure Slic1 will back me too :LOL: :LOL:
  18. Hmmmm....an old man on a ZZR250....I think you do a pretty good job of that yourself :LOL:
  19. oooh that was below the belt :LOL:
  20. Well I should hope so, wouldn't want a ZZR250 above the belt :LOL: :p :LOL: