Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Peugeot Speedfight mods ? Any suggestions ?

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by martych, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Hi there. I'm now the proud owner of a low km Speedfight 100. I love the bike and deliberately wanted a 100cc bike to keep rego / insurance costs down etc,.

Although I'm completely satisfied with my new toy, I can't help wondering 'IF' there's something reasonably inexpensive (maybe exhaust etc,.) that I could do to my little bike for a bit more OOOMPH !

Any suggestions ? I'm in Melbourne so if anyone can recommend someone local to do the work etc, please let me know.

Cheers, Marty

2. Thanks mate, that site is a great source of information.

I notice you're in Chaddy. Can you recommend a good place for scooter servicing ?? (Are you riding a Pug?)
  3. Don't ride a Pug, just moved up recently from a Bolwell to a Burgman 400, and loving it :) :grin: :LOL: .

For Pugs, I would try this mob:

Others you could talk to are -

Scooter Servicing P/L in City Rd South Melbourne, just near Montague St, Call Alessandro on 0413 777 697, or

Bike Barn in Elizabeth St in the City, service inquiries to Gary : 03 9602-3440