Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Peter the ....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by El Damo, Jan 1, 2007.

1. A man is on an overseas holiday and is staying a few days in an idyllic seaside town. One day, while walking along the beach he sees a man staring out to sea, looking particularly despondent. He approaches the man and asks him "Why so glum, friend?"
    The second man turns to him briefly, then looks away. "You wouldn't understand."
    "Try me. It might help to talk about whatever is bothering you."
    "OK then. Have you seen the fishing boats in the harbour?"
    The tourist had indeed seen the fleet return from a day's fishing, laden with fish that fed the locals and were sold to tourists and neighbouring towns.
    "Yes," he replied. "I've watched the boats come in the last 2 nights."
    "Well," says the man, "I built over half the boats in that fleet."
    "Yes - more than half of them."
    "That's quite impre..."
    "And what's more, I used to fish on one of those very boats. Day after day I'd bring in one of the biggest catches, sometimes enough to feed the whole town."

The man is beginning to get quite agitated and the tourist backs away slightly. The man spins around and points to a row of 5 houses overlooking the beach. "Do you see those houses? I built each and every one of those houses."

"You've done so much to be proud of. Why do you look so depressed?"

"Ha! I build houses, but do they call me 'Peter the Builder'?"
    "Er ..."
    "No! They don't. I catch the most fish of anyone, but do they call me 'Peter the Fisherman'?"
    "Um ... "
    "No! And do you think after building those boats they call me 'Peter the Shipwright'? Of course not.
    But fcuk one goat ...."

2. Bllody hell....Grandad....told you to keep away from the farm....nanna's going to go nuts