Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Peter Stevens & Harley Heaven- Elizabeth St, Melbourne

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Tomo201070, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Gonna have to give a big shout out to David Owen and Wayne at Harley Heaven and the guys in the workshop of Peter Stevens :woot: ! You guys sorted me out with the second-hand 250cc Virago and it's going great.

I've had it just over a week and I've been on it everyday. As a starter bike for a newbie it's just what the doctor ordered. I'm so excited about getting out on it as much as I can that I keep forgetting to eat, which considering that I'm a big 120kilo biffa it's probably a good thing!!

Once again, cheers guys and when my necessary 12months is up after passing my test I'll be coming in to pick up myself a nice Harley cruiser. I'll be able to get the wife out on the back then and take her away with me.....the kids can stay with the brother-in-law the weekend :LOL: !!

2. while we're here, shoutouts to KON from the same PS. What a legend and a good man.