Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Peter Stevens Clearance Centre

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by twistngo, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Dropped in today to get some chain lube and noticed the Elizabeth St clearance centre has a lot of stock at the moment.

2. By lots you mean more than they normally do?
    They normally have quite a bit, its just that most of it is 3+ years old and they don't reduce it further so it just sits there.
  3. So... did you see any good deal?
  4. Yes. I work in town and wander through quite often and there was a lot of new stock.
  5. Most of it is old and some have bits missing (jackets missing armour, liners, etc). They only seem to be 20% off too.
  6. #6 twistngo, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013

7. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll drop in and check it out.
  8. Any decent stuff or just the usual junk?
  9. Just got the email i's called a "make us an offer sale". I'm gonna drop in tomorrow I reckon.
  10. I'm going first thing to see if any decent helmet or jeans for reasonable price
  11. There is quite a bit of "new" stuff not just what has been sitting there for months/years. Got a pair of smx-5 boots for $120 (were$300!) and an Alpinestars Indy jacket for $250 (was $480) :happy: Some one piece suits for $300!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Best sale I have ever been too!
    I paid 130 for my smx-5's, lol. But got an alpinestar leather jacket for $150, wow! Spent 2 hours in there.
  13. Seriously? I'm popping in tomorrow to buy a 2 piece GP-Pro suit. Hopefully I get a good bargain :D
  14. Gah, should've applied for a credit card a couple weeks ago, desperately in need of new gear. Although I have trouble finding sleeves short enough for me.
  15. I dropped in at lunch time, a lot of crap, but some quality bargains to be had.
  16. I got 2 tshirts for $5 each.. might head there again tomorrow to try find a jacket as only ones i found today that fitted were chicks ones lol
  17. I bought Alpinestars GP Pro gloves for $75. Considering they still go for $250 and some people paying $80 for the GP Plus gloves I think I got a good bargain :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I got this... Shoei Multitec down from $850 to $250, It's a full face flip up one which I was against the idea but so far I've changed my mind...now I can spit, sneeze & chew gum! It is a massive leap up from my shitty RJAYS one!

Attached Files:

19. @Jerryx4 makes you think about how highly marked up the stock is :p
  20. Ever so true.. that average Ebay price is about $600 so mark up or not I think I gots a bargin ;) considering I couldn't find and fitting jackets I HAD to buy sumthing