Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pet Names for your other half

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by CBRSteve, Apr 11, 2005.

1. My brother told me an absolute pearler over the weekend which I have taken for my missus.

She is now known as......

"The Minister for War & Finance" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How about you guys?

2. Petal.

Because she has lips like petals.:wink:

Bicycle petals. :shock:

3. Its funny, some girls love dirty talk.. others laugh at you and call you "big boy" and laugh more :oops:

4. Do you mean to her face, or when she is out of earshot...........???

5. Guess it depends if she reads the forums or not :p

6. It's always been 'Babe' and 'Babe' for us, but sometimes it's 'Spunkrat' for her.

What worries me, is lately she's started slipping in 'Sweetheart' at inappropriate moments and I'm not sure if she's being sarcastic or not... :?

7. I can see alot of people getting themselves in the shit answering this one. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. The latest thing I call my mrs is "bi-polar".

She's ridiculously happy one minute; then a total headcase the next minute!

Giving her chocolate seems to fix the problem though .... Women are evil, strange beings I tell you!

9. Bella 'cause she is beautiful
    .......also she reads the forums... :LOL: :p :LOL:

10. That's a nice safe reply Foxy, 10/10 for diplomacy, at least you won't have to sleep in the dog house tonite. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. 'er indoors.

(move over Rover, the party's over). :p

12. an oldie and a goodie (for when she's not around)
    otherwise from me...........

She who must be obeyed
    The holder of the purse strings
    Her Indoors
    Possum
    Naughty knees (don't ask!)
    Cuddles
    Sweets
    Sexy Legs
    Mental ( a term of endearment!)
    plus
    a few... not suitable for publication :LOL:

cheers

13. Also I dont have any warnings from the Mods as yet, so best not to mention what I dont call her to her face :LOL: :p :LOL: . Bugger, just cant help myself, whats the weather like tonight? I got a leak in the dog house roof :LOL: :p :LOL:

14. "stupid Barney"

15. "Bee"..... my GF's name is Debbie, and everyone calls her Deb.... so to be different i call her "Bie".... (pronounced "bee" or just "B") :D
    get it???? :LOL: :LOL:

However that may soon change to "Misister of War and Finiance"!!! damn thats funny! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

16. sometimes I call her the "Fun Sherriff" or the "Hand brake"

17. "Mrs Palmer and her lovely five daughters", gee...I just love group sex... :LOL: :wink:

18. Bloody pink Honda rider :p :LOL: :p