Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Perth riding gear

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Drenelin, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Hi all

Title is pretty much self-explanatory. I am new to riding (on Ls for RE class), live in Perth and am looking to buy riding gear so that I'm wearing something a bit better than jeans and a long-sleeved shirt for lessons. Any recommendations as to where I can get good service and a decent price?

I live north of the river but don't mind traveling. Budget is about 1000-1500 (student!) and I want to get boots, draggins, jacket, gloves and a helmet. I have a pretty good idea of what to get from many, many hours trawling the site but would welcome any suggestions!
  2. The US or Europe :grin: . Until the arse fell out of the A$ anyway.

Total or Helmet House in Vic Park aren't too bad, but it's only a matter of time before the falling dollar puts up local retail prices so you'd likely still be better off ordering from abroad on everything but the lid.
  3. Yeah, kinda bad timing to be ordering from overseas! I have trouble finding jackets and pants that actually fit because of my build (rugby player build) so I really do need to try stuff on. Will check out helmet house tomorrow, thanks!