Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Performance Bikes & Watercraft

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by faldron, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Following Dan's advice, posting about the great service I recieved today...

I got my bike serviced today at Performance Bikes & Watercraft in Moorabbin, Melbourne (Cochranes rd). The service was excellent... they even drove me the 3km to the train station! And showed me all the stuff on my bike that was wrong or needed attention. Werent worried about me seeing what they were doing which was fantastic.

Ive had the bike for 1.5 years, but have never had it serviced, as i have been doing it myself. I am going for a trip from Melbourne to Coober Pedy on it in a few weeks, which prompted me to get the bike professionally checked out. Glad I did as they found a few things wrong and showed me exactly where they were and what was wrong etc.

All 3 mechanics were friendly and willing to answer any questions. Thanks to Doonks for pointing me in their direction!
  2. Friendly? Willing? They were mechanics, right? :? :LOL:

nice post mate, good luck with the trip. :)
  3. Do we have a database of businesses that have been recommended by NetRiders?

I know we have a separate Topic department for that, but a listing somewhere as they come in could be a very useful thing.

Great to hear you got a good deal, faldron