Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Perfect LAMS cruiser, low KMs, as new condition, 11 months rego - $3400

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by Lesha, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A perfect choice for a learner, this LAMS approved cruiser Hyosung Aquila GV250 has a low seat (only 26 inch from the ground) is very easy to handle and is extremely light for a mid-sized cruiser (dry-weight is only 155 kilos). I had spent all my L's time on this bike without an issue and have easily passed my P's exam on this very bike without getting a single penalty point.

Being painted in a rare silver-red color scheme, it has very good looks and gets a lot of thumbs up and compliments on the streets. Apart from the good looks, it has plenty of grunt for a 250cc bike (29hp versus 21hp from Yamaha Virago and 19hp from Honda Rebel) that will easily cope with maintaining the freeway speeds. Fuel economy is great as well - I usually get 250-270 kilometers on one refill (about 10-11 liters).

The bike is in perfect condition, always serviced with genuine parts and only synthetic oils. A major service (oil, filters, spark plugs replaced, cabs cleaned and regulated, chain cleaned and lubricated, all grease-points serviced) was done just a couple of months ago, the battery was replaced about 6 months ago. There is a log book and I have kept most of the receipts.

It comes with 11 months of rego and I will also throw in a weather-proof bike cover and some parts (filters, clutch cable) that were ordered as a part of the bulk, but never used. Parts are very easy to get and can cost you very cheap if you will order on-line.

Put together 11 months rego and a recent full service, and you will have nothing to spend on the bike for the whole year ahead, just save a couple dollars from your lunch money for the fuel :)

I am selling the bike only because I want to upgrade and have got a good deal on a larger cruiser, and my new bike is actually the same make (Hyosung,) but another model - GV700.

My asking price is $3400, the bike can be seen in Pyrmont, any inspections are welcome.
    Please call Alex on 04 0942 1311.

PS. Please note this price is for the bike without the crash-guards and luggage rack (they are on the photo, but won't be on the bike). If you want crash-guards and luggage rack, it will add $300 to the price.

Attached Files:

2. Sold.
    Thank you for looking.

3. My gosh, fast sale! Congrats :)

4. HOW COME A BLOODY HYOSUNG SELLS BEFORE MY ZXR....

people are fcuked *shakes head*

congrats on the sale OP

5. Where are the picks of the new bike

6. Thanks guys, and sorry if I got in front of the line :)

87crisis, you're right - people are, but that's our norm :)
    Hyosungs are bloody cheap bikes already, but everyone I've shown this bike to wanted it even cheaper - normal thing :)

My new bike is a bigger Hyosung, IMHO the best bang for your buck in small and mid-cruiser range. Looks something like on the photo.

Attached Files:

7. I have to be honest, I really like the look of this bike.
    It's the horror stories that put me off
    I hope you have many trouble free miles
    Enjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.