Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Perfect Day in Every Way-With Pics!!

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by CFVFR, Nov 19, 2008.

1. How glorious was the weather today 18th Nov Tuesday?

Not just any old day for moi, nooo siree!!
    Today was the day we were taking home our latest (and last 'snip, ouch!')
    bundle of joy, Oscar who was born on Sunday 16th at a respectable 1225 in the midday. Mum and bub well.

He is an excellent addition for his older bro Lachlan (5 and proud of it!)

Anyhoo back to the story, I had a few hours to kill as Lachie was safely assconded in kindy for the day and Catherine was not due to be discharged from Frankghanistan Hospital till after 3pm.

Whoo Hoo, What to do, what to do?

So off I goes on a little jaunt to Korumburra Through Lang Lang, Ripplebrook, Drouin Sth, Drouin, Warragul down the C425 for a lunch at Burra.
    Great day for a blat. Saw a few cops but luckily they were busy booking others (cagers), not that I was doing anything naughty (not at the moment anyway with the thought of the baby and all)

Stopped off at an awesome lookout that you may have seen. At Strzelecki about 15 k's out from Burra. Magic view and some inpressive property amongst the rolling hills.

Back to Morno by 2.30 then in the cage to take abord the missus and sprog.

Can anyone beat this for quality 'me time' before something as wonderful as a new baby arrives home?

Anyhow this is just one of the stories I wanted to share and hopefuly get others to see the beautiful hills about the Gippsland areas (and no I havent been drinking, honest!).
    Anyone for a cuddle, anyone? Anyone? Oh OK

'And its goodnight from him'

Cam

ps, see some of you this Sunday for the Prom ride
    aV1795HA.

aV17a7yi.

aV17cnJr.

2. Congrats on the little one mate! :D

3. i like the third pic best :)

4. Congrats on the little one! and on the great ride. I love that part of Victoria.

Now CFVFR, sorry to go all mod of you, but you have a habit of general discussion dumping... I'll move this thread to road diaries but your habit has been noted and other mods might make your posts dissappear... Ok? Stick ya posts in the right forum from now on eh. Cool.

5. Sir yes sir!

I put it in general because it had a little bit of everything and not just the tour, anyhow. I stand corrected and as God as my witness I shall take heed of your fine words.

Ta

Cam

6. Congrats Cam !!
    :)

7. congratulations to your lovely family. Ahh how I wished I was riding back when we had tiny rugrats, what a great escape and head clearing time to be had! :grin:

8. Congratulations on the latest addition to your clan CFVFR.

9. congrats on the new family member.

10. Thanks guys.

Cam

11. Congratulations mate! :applause: I spent tuesday the 18th studying for an exam. A good ride would have been perfect! Wish i would have been in your shoes! Wish the family well.

Mitch

12. Be careful what you wish for :p

Ah twas the though of sleepless nights and stinky nappie what made me do it!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cam

13. Congratulations, hopefully you don't have too many sleepless nights with your new baby, although they are easily forgiven when your holding them and they look so cute.... why can't they stay like that lol