Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

People that comment.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by solidsk8, Oct 30, 2009.

1. I just wanted to say that I really hate that the people that comment on the news websites like news.com.au are really fkn negative.

No matter what the news article is about there's always a majority of a-holes that feel the need to include some negative perception in the comments section. Regardless of whether they know what they're talking about.

I'm so sick of individuals thinking that they are the best. It's like how everyone thinks they're a great driver when that's clearly not true.

They're like nerds who dress terribly but have no idea that they dress so bad. Have you seen beauty and the geek? Perfect example.

News is negative enough, we don't need negative thoughts and opinions as well. I've stopped reading the comments because of this.

This is my last negative publishment ever, and this topic is worthy.

Thanks for reading.
  2. Bullshit!!!!!
  3. Checks and balances.

If an article is controversial or just plain shit, people are more likely to comment than if it's neutral or nice.

HTFU and stop clicking on the comments if you don't like them. :p
  4. Absolute rubbish!
  5. The thing you need to bear in mind is that those sites are extremely selective about what they publish. They will ONLY publish comments that fit their agenda. I've given up trying to post comments on articles because they never publish them. I'd love to see the stats on how many comments are submitted and how many actually get published. If I was a betting man I'd say it is only a minuscule percentage that make it through their selection process.
  6. So constructive Nick
  7. Isn't that the point?
  8. everyone who uses the internet is a piece of crap

moreso everyone who decides they have an opinion on anything!!

so **** everyone and let them all die!!!:popcorn:
  9. lol truer word have never been spoken. or is it truer diagrams have never been drawn?
  10. A better solution is not to read news.com.au
  11. That's like listening to talkback radio - you get quite a few low browed, one eyed callers who ring in to complain about some insignificant litte drama in their life that requires airing in public. You'd think they only live to complain.
  12. It's all a load of Bollox,

Mr Angry
    Milton Keynes