Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Penn & Teller.Don't watch this if you value the Bible (l

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by incitatus, Jun 23, 2006.

1. I downloaded all of the "Bullshit" episodes a couple of years ago. They're brilliant.
  2. a couple of yrs ago? well season 4 just finished about a month ago, only 10 episodes though, but still great :)
  3. Well yeah, all the episodes that were available at the time. S1 and S2. I haven't got S3 or 4 yet (been downloading other stuff)
  4. bullshit is a great show. i've been trying to stay up to date. i think the last one i saw was abstinence is bs. haha
  5. very interesting
  6. You mean the Bible's not meant to be taken literally?
    Gee I"m shattered.

Guess I'll just stick to The Lord of the Rings now, we all know that's a true story yeah?
  7. for sure.... well, at least its a bit more beleivable :p :p :p

that and james bond, oooooh, and teenage mutant ninja turtles. the true saviors of our souls :LOL:
  8. Penn and Teller are the duck's guts.

I have the "disturbing world" series done in the UK as well. Aptly named.

Penn Jillett has a daily podcast for his Las Vegas radio show, which is on my itunes list. http://www.pennradio.com/
  9. it is i meet frodo the other night and we had a good laugh over a latte :shock: :LOL: :LOL: