Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pedestrians become latest target

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Bluesuede, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Does the idiocy ever end? Now we have to target speeding PEDESTRIANS????

Nice slap in the face for that idiot Scruby though...

Found here:

2. I laughed, because it won't be many years before these articles are published on days other than 1 April.
  3. Yep April fools joke # 1 for today i think.
  4. lol. Probably is a fool. but still peds probably do cause alot of the accidents.

I like walking slow.

5. psssst.
    Click on the link.
  6. It is about time they noticed that pedestrians don't pay attention a lot of the time. I think they're going a bit far though....

Seems when I'm stuck walking behind the inattentive, dawdling, here-i-am-walking-along-oh-look!-something-shiny!-i'm-going-to-stop-smack-bang-in-the-middle-of-the-footpath-and-gaze-at-it! people, and I speed up to 'overtake' them I may get fined :roll:

The thing that amused me the most out of that entire article was the reporters name :LOL:

Edit - clicked link :roll: :p
  7. psssst.
    Click on the link
  8. See my Edit :p:p
  9. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Very nicely done. There's been a lack of good stories today...
  10. Thank you, thank you...peeahh's reaction made it all worthwhile :LOL: glad I got one or two people at least :wink:

Yes indeed, Penny Scribbler is of course my good self :grin:
  11. Brilliant Blueseude!!
  12. typical that the age puts up a low low resolution picture thru the link... noobs!

and even after the link, i still think it's an issue :roll:
  13. :rofl: Umm...The Age had nothing to do with this :p
  14. April 1st or no. Bloody Peds!!!!!!!!!! LOL