Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PC gone too far again ???

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Mickyb V9, Sep 26, 2008.

1.  Top
  2. Mr Hagan sounds like the kind of tool who jumps on any bandwagon, not for the cause but just to see his own name in the public spotlight. Much like Harold Scruby (pedestrian Council of Australia :roll: ) My 2.2 cents worth.

3. if we all threw our 0.02 cents into a hat we could buy this bloke a life.

4. If anything fcuks me off - it's these people trying to enforce political correctness on others. How can it be offensive? It's cheese. I knew an aboriginal family who bought it. They didn't care!

Only Americans say the "N" word anyway! :p

5. Strange I would have thought that it was because his surnames Brown...

I was shocked (probably not the right word) by coon cheese when I first got here but as AFAIK that terms not used here I don't see the problem.

6. This is our Mr Hagan.
    [​IMG]

Here is his almost anti white website. He's an "Academic". Professional agitator too?

Google Search

7. So that burnt cracker's only part-abo, ay??

8. lmao. :LOL: :LOL:

I have a problem with roos on the drive home from where I fish in the local river. I tell people that I don't have a problem with the ones I see on the side of the road, but it's the COON (Come Out Of Nowhere) roos that I hate. The looks I get from people when I say this amuses me.

BTW,
    The guy lists his favourite indigenous food as a porcupine ffs. We don't even have porcupines in Australia. Echidnas maybe.

The guy's clearly a twat.

9. Looks like a science project escapee.

What a busted head!!!!!

10. meantime SBS is screening a series that tells us that Australia was inhabited by 356 nations before white settlement, how easy it is to re-invent the past when it wasn't recorded.....

11. Whats next? :shock:

Chefs make a fruit sauce out of strawberries or mangos or anything and it's called a 'coulis'
    Used with desserts.

Now funnily enough 'coulis' is also...wait for it.......wait for it, a South African slang term for "person of native descent" in a negative way. :eek:

Know what I mean? :wink:

Quick :shock:

Lets call Mr Hagan, this is an absolute outrage and we must stop this type of culinary language. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tsk Tsk!!!!

Cam

12. I'm wondering if I can still buy a black leather jacket? Or should I just call it a "really dark" leather jacket? Or a jacket of indigenous appearance??

13.  Top
  14. .... and yet gollywogs are becoming this year's must-have children's retro toy. :LOL:

15. Political correctness......worlds full of it. :roll: Try asking for a white tea in the good old US of A. Had no idea how offensive asking for a white tea can be. :?

16. Someone should go and charge all those African-American rap singers with racial vilification for using the word '******' in their songs.

And while they're at it, throw Noel Pearson in jail for racially discriminating against people of Aboriginal descent.

And disbar all those high court judges who still exclusively use the masculine pronoun in all judgements unless there is reasonable evidence that the person they are talking about is in fact female. Which is pretty much four out of the seven of them. :LOL:

People on PC campaigns should get their heads out of their backsides and campaign for something that actually concerns people's immediate health and security, instead of going on an ego trip espousing their egalitarian values and social conscience to everyone, which is in the end merely coddling their neglected inner child. Not to mention dealing with a subject matter they can just manage to wrap their tiny brains around. :p

17. Shhhh Paul! Don't mention the archaeological evidence that teh Aboriginies wiped out a race of people when they came over on the land bridge from Asia.............

Regards, Andrew.

18. New to netrider eh? best get used to it, you get people who claim to be hardcore muthafcukers on their bikes deriding you for having a bit of fun at some bad grammar. :roll:

Regards, Andrew.

19. :grin: