Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pazzo levers, real or fake?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by PADDYS, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Hi,

I'm after a bit of advice from Pazzo owners. I ordered a set from eBay Australia for a K9 GSXR 750 and when they turned up only the brake lever had Pazzo enscribed on it. The clutch lever did not have this and it seems a little bit looser overall than the brake lever. I ordered them from ratedrparts who has good write ups.

I have e- mailed the supplier and am waiting his answer. However I would not know one way or the other. It does seem strange only one lever having the name on it.

All advice welcome ( sort of )

2. Possible to give a link of the actual item you bought? Pretty sure both should have Pazzo written on them
  3. Even the Pazzo ones are cheap fakes.

ASV's are the way to go!
  4. #4 jag131990, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Wrong answer. I love my $36 fake pazzo levers
    • Like Like x 2
  5. +1 agreed ASV rock
  6. This is the item number. 280668548289.

I have just ad an e-mail back saying this is the way they all come, I'm not 100% convinced.
    I suppose I will have to e- mail Pazzo and get an answer.

7. Well after doing a bit of digging, the supplier is a bona fide Pazzo dealer so I am more than happy now.

8. After reading a few of these sorts of posts i'm glad i went with the ASVs :]