Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Paying for Source

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by bluecraka, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Doesn't it peeve people off having to pay for source when buying pies etc

2. I thought u meant source code! Maybe if the spelling was sauce it'd make more sense.

and NO, why ruin a good pie with sauce??
  3. I only like one type of tomato sauce. MON sauce. I won't actually add any other sauce for some reason. Is there anyone else out there that is that picky with their sauce?

(looking for Mon Sauce Anonymous group :LOL:)
  4. Me too, and I was thinking "WTF??"

Mind you, I'm such a geek that when I saw a number plate with "ATA" on it, I thought "Serial or Parallel?" :rofl:
  5. Souce does not come with the pies when they buy from their suppliers.
    I think it's fair to charge for the souce..
  6. So what your saying if you dont want to pay for sauce, you need to find a pie shop who sources their sauce with their pies from the same resource?

7. only sauce i use is homemade.. either mums or mother in laws.

so i never pay for it to put on bought pies..... most of the pies are crap too unless they come from a good local bakery... anything mass produced just tastes 'orrible.
  8. I don't mind paying an extra bit for the sauce in the packet, but I had a chick try and charge me for just squirting some on top from the bottle, I thought that was a bit rough.

That said paying an extra 30 cents wont kill me :)
  9. I HATE paying for sauce
    I am a sauce addict
    Everytime I have a pie/sausage roll I always get people saying "Do you want some pie with that sauce"
    I can't afford to pay for it I'd go broke...
  10. Paying for sauce is bullshit, so i steal it.

time for a chicken burger.
  11. with sorse!
  12. <source> meat pie </source>

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. oohhh! i dont mean to be a biatch but....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..[big breath in]..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha [cough]..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..ahhh
  14. Check out http://sourceforge.net/ and you'll have all the free source you can poke a stick at.

I've not heard of pie, is that another game console from nintendo thats about to come out?
  15. Just buy a 3L tomato sauce container from coles and carry it around with you :wink:
  16. this thread is odd.
    It took me a while to figure out what the hell is going on