Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Paying for membership

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by ghope, May 16, 2005.

1. Hey guys & girls

I just signed up for membership but not having a credit card I intend to pay via money order. However I have never paid anything via money order *looks sheepish* I was wondering how exactly I would go about doing it ..I assume I go to the post office and tell them how much and where I want to send it? Will I have somewhere to put my application number?

Sorry for being such an idiot, but I thought I would make a fool of myself here first *hides back in corner* :p
  2. Money orders work like this.

You walk into a post office and you tell them you want to pay Netrider and for $5.
    It is filled out like a cheque and you hand them over the $5 plus $2.50 for the cost of the money order.

On the back just scribble your membership # and send it to the PO BOX.

Once received your application is approved that day.
  3. thanks :)

also am I suppose to receive an e-mail verifying that it was actually me wanting to sign up after I have ? or do I just go down and pay with the number it quoted me..no email needed ? :)

Thanks again.
  4. No email needed, I have your details. You are assigned your member number as soon as you get to the end of the application process.