Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

passed the MOST

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by intrancewetrust, Aug 13, 2016.

1. forgot to head check on the last two segments but didnt screw anything up so I still passed. woohoo! was a good day the instructor was really good and everyone managed to pass the test at the end of the day.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. awesome dude, congratulations!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Well done mate :cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Good feeling hey.. enjoy

5. I will enjoy counting down the next 12 months anyway :cool:

6. so how stupid is this, when your on your P1 in tassie, your restricted to doing 80kmph. So attempting to not die by pissing everyone off on a decent road could very well see you stuck on a LAMS bike with the speed restriction for another 12 months! I thought it got bumped up to 90kmph when you moved from P's to L's, so you could at least do 99 on a 100 limit country road without risking your licence but apparently I was wrong! Even more stupid is if you follow the rules exactly, you will be able to jump a litre bike after a year on your P's yet have no experience riding above 80kmph which seems like a recipe for disaster...