Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Passed P's today

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Scottatron, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Hello All,

Just a quick one, I passed my P's course at HART Tullamarine today......the day started out typically windy/raining, but it cleared up nicely for the afternoon :)

My "score" (Max of 40 points LOST), was 15 - which I am quite happy with.

Now, the countdown begins until restrictions come off...but at least I have taken down that F@#O@*# L Plate :LOL:

2. congrats scottatron
  3. Congrat's Scottatron!!!
  4. Woohoo...good score - awesome news....only 12 months til the upgrade :grin:
  5. Yay! Now wear your Participates in drag-racesPlate with pride!
  6. Nope, cos I have a full car license I don't have to display a P-Plate!

And, yes, 12 months until restrictions...............of course I will not upgrade early ;)
  7. Well done, no more L plates for you! How many people did the test? Anyone fall off or fail? How did the CB250 treat you?

15 is a darn good score considering the people who did it with me were getting in the low 30s. I actually got a score of 10 so I'm happy! I don't think its possible to go through the test and get zero points deducted.
  8. I know.

Wear the plate anyway.
    More people will have a go :grin:
  9. Congratulations.

I've just booked to do mine - and thinking about how ridiculous the test is.

Oh well....well done to you!
  10. congrats scottatron!

good luck lisa
  11. Now you can't wait to get off them....... like me! :LOL:
  12. Congrats dude!

Did ya feel like [​IMG] [​IMG]
  13. congrats and safe riding.
  14. Good work son. [​IMG]

15. i remember when i had mine. the instructor asked me the ques and that and asked me how i ride. i aced it. he was abit cut cause i was doing wheelies behind his back when he could not see but he caught me. haahah still passed..

16. Rightio then..... :roll:

To everyone else, thanks :)
  17. Seriously what bike did you do it on and at what school?