Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Passed Ps today

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by grim32, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Today at campbelltown Ghost R1der and myself successfully completed our Ps coarse. The weather was stinking hot, ive never sweat that much in my life. So look out big bikes (in 12 months) here i come.

2. Congratulations :-O) I envy you!!!
  3. congrats grim,
    i dont envy you though, just put deposit on my upgrade :p
  4. Passed P's

Well done

I'll be doing my P's test at campbelltown in about 3months - just got my L's two weeks ago

Safe riding

5. Thanks,

Nice one, what you buying?
  6. hmmm a 97 vtr1000f firestorm
  7. sweet, is it as loud as the gs? my ears were ringing after that ride :roll:
  8. haha nope this one has legal pipes on it, but sounds very very nice indeed
  9. Congratulations to you both, stay safe out there :grin:

qbnspeedfreak: what did you do to your exhaust? I'm still waiting for the husband to modify mine, it's only been 18 months since I got it :roll:
  10. Congrats to the 2 of you's!! Awesome!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :cool: :cool: :cool: Now dont lose them!! :LOL:
  11. i have a full laser system of a twin series race bike, which is coming off my gs tomoorw and going on my sisters, basically its modified headers 1/4 inch larger then stock into 2 inch stainless laser can with no baffles just perferated pipe straight through
  12. Congrats to you both, hope you enjoy the new lifestyle.
  13. Congrats guys, I am doing my licence course tomorrow... :eek:hno:
  14. Congrats. :)
  15. damn my net has been down since ... guess when? p's test saturday. yeah the pre-provisional wasn't as hard as i thought it was. i found the most challenging part was the reaction time for braking ... as the way i understood it was readying the brakes before passing the blue cones .... u turn was alright, but i think cos my nsr was pretty nimble ... a slow hot day, but i guess we all had fun in the end.
  16. Take care out there people... the best advice i can give is make sure you are always aware of where everything is on the road, and you're always scanning for tools...
  17. Congrats to you both, remember though that you will need them skills on the road and the U-Turn has saved my ass alot of times, especially when I do it properly and not like some unco who has never attempted it....

So maybe once a month or every 3 months get to a place thats not very crowded and try the emergency stop and the u-turn...
  18. Did anyone fail?

One girl in my group fell off in the emergency stop.
  19. How did she fall off?
  20. She probably grabbed a handful of front brake as she tried to swerve.