Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Passed my P's

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by ksystemz, Aug 11, 2006.

1. The day was good but road ride is a little boring , on our 2nd road ride after lunch a few of us got lost so we went back to the course part and went straight to our test . 5 out of 6 passed . AND remmber headcheck , it funny how you do it throughout the day and comes to the test and you go mindblank! i got 3 point just for that but no other points! No cones knocked over done uturn , i think the hardest part was the emergancy brake , you have to do a certain speed and stop straight away .

2. Well done matti, now I have to get my P's.

The original matti
  3. now only 12months till you lose the girls bike and become a man. you can buy mine off me for 20k matty. mates rates, i swear thats a bargin :p
  4. There was some learner or going to be , put the cb250 right through the fence , we had to put it out , pretty bad
  5. haha sif , 50 darrah shu habbib rates
  6. Congrats Matti.
  7. Good on you Matti.
    And Deepwater, you said you would sell your bike to me for 25K! No mates rates thankyou!! I got in first!!! :LOL:
  8. dave will take your 25k now scrambles !! ha
  9. OOOOOhhhh cool! DO I have to pay extra for the wheels? Or are they included? Also how much extra for tank-cap swap over tax???
  10. extra coz he brought a new back tyre lol
  11. Actually &^$&* that, Matti I'll go with my first choice and buy your postie off you...$9500 still the asking price....?
  12. hahaha, sold ! ;)

now ill go buys me a nice ducati 999s, :)
  13. The postie is in getting fixed , rode in for a service coming out with everything lol new brakes , bearings , heaps , thank god boss pays 4 it
  14. We might as well re-name this thread Scrambles, KSystems and Deepwater talk $hit for a while....
  15. Congrats man.

I should do mine in the next few months and I'm looking forward to passing there.

Congrats again.
  16. if u want will go homebush and ill tell you how to do the test test as its different from the practice , i did headchecks all day till it came to the test and i missed one,
  17. Congratulations Matti :beer:
  18. thnx haggis cant wait to go riding now , no more tests when u get ur bike back
  19. Congrats matti, the early night and relaxation worked. Well done :grin:
  20. Congrats Matti for your P.

Deepwater confused me in the other post. He said you got the L.