Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Passed my learners today!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ageg, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hey all,

Just letting ya'll know i completed my learners test today at Motorcycle Motion today in Morrabbin. That place was a huge help to me and i recommended it to everyone here thinking about going for their bike licence. I had no idea about bikes before i started there and after 6 hours of training i am a whole lot better :).

So now im picking up my bike tomorrow and will start practicing on the quiet roads around my street till i have enough confidence to go out onto the real roads :). When i get enough skill i might even tag along for the adopt a rider thingy you guys do on here.

2. Congratulations ageg, feels good don't it.
  3. Congrats ageg
  4. Congrats Ageg - what bike are you getting?
  5. thanks :). umm looking at a 1992 ninja zx2r during the week now
  6. Congrats Matie!!! welcome to the club :)
  7. Feel free to go along to the Saturday Learner Sessions and Sunday Learner/New Rider/Cruisey Riders. check the Vic section for futher info.
  8. Good one.

I passed a couple of learners today, but they sank.

Just like motorcycling, it's a sink or swim proposition, so try to be one of the Floaters.

A Floatercyclist, if you will.
  9. Congrats.

You can now live free and longer.
  10. Nice work! Good to hear you're getting your bike so soon. Enjoy!
  11. I now have officially joined your ranks today!
    Passed the Stay Upright 9 hr course today.... so now feel I am able to post an intro thread ;) I'm going to give it a good crack to get it out on my license tomorrow so I can buy a bike on the weekend! WOOOHOO!

oh yeah long day - in 36 degrees... so was a bit hot!
  12. Congrats :) welcome to the club
  13. Belated congrats to you matey!