Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Passed Licence Test!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Grrrl, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Yay!! I passed my Licence Test at H.A.R.T on Sunday.... No more crappy "L - Plates" for me anymore!

Just a yeah of restrictions...

:D :D :D
  2. Congrats mate. Well done!! :applause: It's a good feeling getting rid of those crappy L plates. :)

The countdown now begins.

:D :D
  3. congrats.

btw it's a year of restrictions

geez i am on a roll today :p
  4. Congratulations!

My other half is thinking of popping down to one of the HART tryout sessions, with a view to taking her test.

Out of interest, what was the whole experience like?
  5. Stewy - i meant to say year!! smarty-pants!
    And what's the go for tonight?

Nearlyempty - It was great, they covered everything very thoroughly, so I felt well prepared.
  6. Congrats.
  7. Yeah, her biggest problem is likely to be confidence and dealing with other traffic (she'd love to get riding, but is a nervous traveller).

Our hope is that HART can help her with this, even if it requires some extra one-on-one training.
  8. Well done grrrl.
    Great to have gotten rid of them pesky "L"'s eh??
  9. This license disease is spreading like wild fire.
  10. It's a plague damn it...... We must control it........ Matt, where is the vacine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. It's too late... the vaccine will be useless on me now! I'm too far gone, absolutely hooked!

I got my licence after 3months and 4 days... couldn't wait! :LOL:
  12. theres always a 22 :wink: :LOL:
  13. Damn it, we are toooo laaaaatteeeee

There is only one more thing that we can do....... Wild sex reduces the throttle testerone and results in less riding... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I will be more than happy to make a sacrifice for the motorcycling world........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok fellas, line up :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Well that's not very encouraging! I want to ride more and more.... I better weigh up my options here!!
  15. Ooooo Grrrl.... The door has been left side open here for a come back........

Doooorr.... swinging..... in ....breeze....... trying.......not.....toooo.....respond........ AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.........

There are other forms of riding :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, could not hold back :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Well done...told you it was a piece of piss
  17. damn right baby... i mean, foxy.
    congratulation :)
  18. Stewy, I am shocked and appalled! :shock:
  19. I don't think I said anything specific about the type of riding i wanted to do more of!! :p There is one type that I'm getting plenty of, never you mind which it is! :LOL: :p :LOL: :p :LOL:
  20. oh sorry i meant the 44 :LOL: j/k