Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Parts resellers for Aprilia RS125

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by Icefire, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get an RS125 clutch for an Aprilia from besides the authorised agent. RGV spares have quoted me $100 for one but haven't gotten back to me so I can place an order and its rather urgent and the Aprilia agents want between $350 - $400, does anyone else know of other Australian resellers I can order a clutch for. I have checked find a part and have gotten little response

2. Try dpsracing in the UK
    http://www.dpsracing.co.uk/

I was quoted $350 for a Cagiva piston at the Sydney dealer and $102 from DPS. When I asked about the ridiculous price I was told "its a Cagiva". In reply I said "It makes a good reason not to buy one", they then hung up. BUY PARTS OVERSEAS, the local dealers deserve to go to the wall (or against it).

3.  Top
  4. so RGV spares have quoted you....and they havent gotten back to you so you can order one?Am i missing something here but isnt the customer supposed to place the order after being quoted?