Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD Parking Taskforce

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by mendosi, Jun 13, 2014.

1. This seems to have flown under the radar for many people. Brisbane City Council is inviting users feedback about parking in the city (big topic).

It's not often that they actually ask for submissions on a topic like this, so this is a big chance to have your say. I, for one, asked them to consider Melbourne-style footpath parking in the CBD.

I encourage residents of the South-East corner to make a submission. (Please note, though, that the form asks for your address so people from other parts of Qld or Australia may not be able to contribute.)

2. Thanks for the heads up, added my comments on expanding the availability of free parking for motorbikes and including shelter.
  3. Make a suggestion for footpath parking like we have in Victoria. Give it a go who knows it may get some traction.
  4. Submitted. Thanks for the headsup