Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Parking - Lang St Sydney

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Amanda, Sep 27, 2007.

1. After some info. I ride into the City every day, but I usually park in Pitt St under the monorail pylons, so I go up towards the Fish Markets & turn into Bathurst St, & I don't know much about parking down the Quay end of town.

On Sunday I'm going to a concert at the Opera House, so I'm thinking I'll ride in & park at Lang St, just before Wynyard.

Does anyone know if I'm likely to have any trouble getting a spot there on Sunday at about 5.30pm?
    Also, can I turn left into Lang St coming of the Bridge?

2. hey andu this is great... been lookin' for this. T H X
    u r not flying RNP this Satdy?
  3. Thanks, but I want to part in Lang St as it's easiest for me to get too, & it'll be easy for me to get out again after.
  4. unfortunately not other plans and saving myself for RNP on sunday with my old man. he just bought a new bike this week (Suz DL650)and is being a puss in boots about riding kangaroo valley on its first outing lol

Catch up with you next time yeh?
  5. Yeh that'd be fun with the family ride, enzoy!
    I used to ride with my litl bro 2yrs ago, that was fun (2 CBRs). I think I'll try DUK's coffee meet nxt wk so i may c people thre.
  6. Shouldn't have any problems getting a spot there at that time on a sunday. In fact it shouldn't be too hard at that time even on a weekday.
  7. Why not park under the railway bridge on the opera house side of circular quay?? There's a few bike spots, and i've never had a problem parking there...