Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Parking fail Sydney CBD

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by evelknievel75, Jan 23, 2013.

1. #1 evelknievel75, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
    people complain about scooter riders parking badly, this guy does sport bike riders no credit..... this is all for a park.

NB, his bike is the fireblade, not the scooter.

not only is he handling other peoples bikes, when he's not parked in, he can't even get them back onto their stands. I had to stop and help him get the bike back up.

he was genuinely mystified when i told him this is a huge no in most people's book and why if it was my bike we would be having serious words. ( he said he was part of a sydney motorcycle group and in his 5 yrs riding experience this is ok to do...)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Wow. Riding 5 years and can't work out a centre stand.
  3. Nothing worth owning has one, why should he know how to use one? ;)

But in all seriousness the only bike I've ever ridden that has one was a CB250 from my learner course.
  4. #4 87crisis, Jan 23, 2013
    just.... *Shakes head*
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Would have been funnier if you had walked up to his bike and started pushing it around...Not as though he could have let the other bike go.
    What a dickhead!
    • Like Like x 7
  6. More to the point they are really bloody simple and to have ridden for 5 years without dying should mean you have more than ample wits about you to work it out.
  7. What planet is he from? Do they hatch from eggs there?

8. #8 87crisis, Jan 23, 2013
    he's just posted up on facebook sydneys riders page calling you a douche in a suit lol

I also added the youtube video to that page....
    • Like Like x 6
  9. What a dick, I'd be mighty pissed if that was my scooter.
  10. This is the shit that makes me not regret spending way too much time on netrider.
  11. Lol, he's getting flamed too
  12. should I post the link to this thread over there so they can hear the op's side of the story?
  13. Hells yeah! Save me having to look at two forums
  14. You're asking permission? Who are you and what have you done with Crisis? :confused:
    • Like Like x 3
  15. hahaha he's getting owned! Now he's getting onto the "fully sick, come at me bro" language
  16. In 5 years no one has said 'hey dickead don't touch my bike!'
  17. Wonder if this guy likes some stranger sitting and leaning on his bike? Suspect the answer would be no.. but obviously shoving it around and moving it is perfectly okay right?

Definitely locking my steering from now on
  18. lol the Facebook post is getting interesting now.
  19. I always lock my steering precisely so that no-one can move my bike.
    If I saw that clown touching my property, one of us would be going to the police station and the other would be going to hospital.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Good to see he had made friends in the last 5 years with the group