Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

International Paris to Morocco Sept-Nov

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' at netrider.net.au started by Bazzafly, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Hello all well after long thought and consideration of time I have decided to land in London as I have local address and buy a bike there. Cross to Paris and head south through Spain to Lisbon then to Marakesh and return. I will start around Sept. 15 and return to London Nov. 10 to resell bike and return to Australia.

So i am asking the readers what are your favorite routes through this region? I will also have camp gear so any camping areas along the way would be good to know. I have an app that shows camping but always good to ask others as well.

Thanks.

Colton

2. I went to a small town called ribadesella in Asturias in the north of Spain and the whole time I was there i wished I had bothered to organise a motorcycle. That area is famous for apple cider (and it actually tastes good there, which surprised me as I've never consumed one in Australia that I thought was okay), and the food is incredible. Can't wait to go back there with a motorbike. The roads that wind along the north coast of Spain are absolutely stunning, some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and small towns full of generous locals who all have different seafood recipes. I could grow old and fat in a place like that for sure...

3. Thanks Steve I will have a look... Sounds good.