Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Papua New Guinea Mountain Enduro

Discussion in 'Video Logging' started by narf_44, Dec 19, 2015.

1. I'm new here, and living up North in PNG. My videos are not Vlogging, but they are enduro, self shot, motorcycle videos, so I hope you enjoy. Subscribe on my channel to see more upcoming videos.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Excellent, well produced video.

One question "self shot?"
    How are you achieving this? Noting the aerial panning shots? A tracking drone?
  3. Thanks! Yes for the drone footage I'm using the DJI Phantom 3 Professional. You can set it up to fly specific way points and then it will fly the same route on auto pilot. So you have to really think how you want your shot to look, fly it with you riding in mind, then try to match your speed on your bike to go well with what the drone is capturing. It took a lot of trial and error at first, but it's coming faster now.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Amazing effort.
    Really well done mate.
  5. Very Creative indeed.
    Thank you
  6. #6 chillibutton, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Well played sir. Must have taken many hours and a lot of effort.

Loved the little irony with taking a phone pic at top of the hill lol!!
  7. Top effort :)
  8. Fantastic job mate! Spectacular scenery, cool riding, video produced to a professional level. Loved it, and am looking forward to seeing more from you. Thanks for sharing (y)!
  9. Great video! Thanks for sharing :)
  10. I saw your channel last week. Looks great! And PNG is a seldom travelled destination. I had an mazing trip as a 10 year old, my grandfather flew the police chopper to from Rabaul. Lovely people and we where warmly welcomed in the villages we visited. Plus a smoking volcano was a great feature for a 10 year old.

Keep up the good work.
  11. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Glad you enjoyed it. Like I said, I'll hopefully have a new video out This week seeing how it's holiday now and I have a bit more time to go riding, which is always a great thing!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Looking forward to seeing it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. what a nice video
  14. Em nau! Nice work.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 3
  16. Outstanding!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Absolutely brilliant. What a gem! You are living the dream mate. Thank you for sharing (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Top stuff narf_44narf_44 , well done.
    Must take a bit of faffing about to put all that together. very clever.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. It is a pretty sweet set up I have. Living in a place I can ride from off my doorstep in every direction.
    • Like Like x 2