Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

pants too tight

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by kevintrinh, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys, first time poster but i've been on a few of the netrider rides, anyways to my question, i recently bought a pair of alpinestars track pants, followed the sizing chart and all was going well. Until i got the in today, everything seems fine, inseam is fine but the waist won't zip up, i picked up a bit of weight which went straight to my arse (gf finds it hilarious). Anyways have any of you had this experience? the site i bought it from doesn't have a return policy which is strange so i was wondering if it were possible to hem the waist of the pants? I don't know, i'm kind of lost as to what to do in this situation.

2. What you can do it sell the pants as brand new for the amount you paid for minus shipping, or maybe swap with someone I guess.

3. stop eating donuts

4. Some custom leather places will do alterations, try ringing the ones closest to you and ask if they will alter a leather suit they didn't make (some only alter their own brand but some do others as well).

5. Tiger Leather MIGHT offer that service to alter your pants, but if you can sell them and buy the correct size for you, would be a better option I think

6. Thanks for the suggestions, the problem is that the pants are the perfect inseam for my short legs, the next size up would be too long. Bit of a biological fail. Looks like i'll have to do a bit of searching to get the pants altered, or lose my relationship gut..

7. You need to consider the time involved and how much you want to spend. If you're in Sydney, bring them into the shop and Irena can have a look.

www.ozmotorcycleleathers.com