Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

panniers for Bolwell Arriba 150

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Turnip, May 5, 2007.

1. My boss is planning on buying me a Bolwell Arriba to use for work. It comes with a rack and a top box, but I also need to carry a laptops and similar sized things (books, files etc).

Is there a type of pannier that would fit this model? I'd be after something rigid and lockable.

I could probably get someone with the right equipment to modify the rack to suit. I'll probably have the rack extended forward above the pillion seat too, so I could strap on an LCD monitor in a box (as long as it doesn't compromise my safety).
  2. I like your boss, Mine wouldn't even buy me a plastic toy scoot.
  3. Russ,

panniers could well be hard to come by. You might have to go with a big top box for your valuables, cause you can lock it, and then get some soft throw-over panniers for the rest of your stuff.

I'd have a look at the oxford "first time" panniers. They are very good and i have some myself. the simply strap under and over the seat and rest on the rear fairings. Granted they are not secure as such, but your going to have to compromise i think. The really big top boxes will hold an enormous amount of stuff.

meh, the pic isnt working, but you can go to www.oxprod.com and navigate to the "first time" panniers.