Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Paint Scheme

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by shady_knife, May 30, 2010.

1. As is

2 vote(s)
  2. 1

3 vote(s)
  3. 2

4 vote(s)
  4. 3

0 vote(s)
  5. 4

4 vote(s)
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
  7. Other (what? explain?)

2 vote(s)
  8. Candy (no idea)

1 vote(s)
  1. so, im going to eventually get my bike done up.

here's how it looks now... (not my actual bike)

here are some ideas i'm playing around with. which one you guys prefer? any suggestions?

i'm not even sure you can paint the 'gold' parts, but i assume you can.

excuse the dodgy photochop skills.
  2. I like the last one, but make all of the green parts black, including the wheels.
  3. otion 4 with black rearsets, black levers, pillion pegs removed and green iridium screen
  4. either the very first one (as is) or the very last one (the one with the most green on it :D) I too, LOVE green! :D

and bushido mentioned green iridium screen - heck yeah!
  5. Personally I don't like any off them.
    Personally I would try all black and paint images of the factory stickers in green with green forks, calipers, braided lines and then look for a green sprockets.

I am a fan of one major colour and a few highlights

Oh and the benefit of having a bike that doesn't stand out as much is when you rip past a cop and get pulled over just blame it on the other black bike.
  6. Personally I think (1) looks the best, but lots of people have different oppinions.

So which one do YOU prefer? ;)
  7. Paint it black and drill the mufflers out and it won't attract homo's.
  8. satin/flat black (instead of the gloss black) with green rims, and black levers, pegs etc , sticker should go green too