Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Paid motorcycle parking in Sydney CBD

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by TomAnderson, Aug 4, 2016.

1. So i will be getting a motorcycle this month and intend to ride to work. Fairly new to riding too.

I was thinking of paid parking if I dont get a free spot in the CBD.
    Do you guys know if the paid motorcycle parking at Domain car park for $7 a day run out or are there enough free bays to park in?

Any other recommended full day paid parking spots? I work at Pitt Street close to the Apple store.

Thank you

2. I recently started commuting to the city, most free spots will be taken around 7-7:30

On the days I come to work late, around 8am, there is pretty much no free parking near the upper cbd

If you work in an office with a carpark, take a walk to see if they provide any free bays

Try the Wilsons Citigroup Centre car park (cnr Pitt and Park st), costs $10 and there are about 10 bays, 2 of them reserved, 8 are free and only a few are occupied daily, or rather check out other Wilson centres, you can just walk in to see what's available.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Thank you meeprawrmeeprawr this helps a lot