Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pack Frame/Rack Bag for Kawa VN250

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by wasit2u, Oct 4, 2008.

1. I need a rack frame and bag for a Kawasaki VN250 that is big enough to put a computer bag in and won't cost an arm and a leg - Kawasaki doesn't make one and I can't find one that isn't in the $500+ range fpr rack and bag combined - if anyone knows of an option, has one for sale, ?, let me know.

2. Doesn't even introduce himself or anything. Sheeesh, what's this world coming to?
  3. did introduce myself, thanks

many months ago - just don't post a lot. sorry if I offended you guru
  4. Haha you didnt offend. Im just pulling your leg. Enjoy netrider. Back to the topic of the rack, I dont have one so I couldnt help you sorry.
    Someone will pick up on it.
  5. I've got some saddle bags for sale if your interested.
  6. Saddle bags - fit?

Thanks - I don't think they would fit the VN250, which is a sports-style cruiser so has the angled up exhaust on the right - can you tell me size and type of bags or send me a photo so I can check out if they would fit and if they would be big enough for what I need?
  7. Found what I wanted - looks great!

...from bibblebar.com -- not a bad price for laser cuts and chrome. Installation was a bit more difficult than I thought it would be and to do a good job of it required tools I did not have, but in the end, I am very happy with the outcome.