Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

TAS p2 license questions

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by josh_182, Feb 11, 2011.

  1. I am currently on my p2 license in tassie, I am 22 and only have my L's for a car, the back of my license only states no bac, doesn't say a thing about lams only, can I ride a bigger bike than a lams bike?

  2. Same vehicle restrictions apply... seriously. It's just like p1 p2 for car license.

    But you can take a passenger!

    edit - sorry didn't see tassie there, my bad. please disregard.
  3. So the original Q is answered, heres another of my own: If you're on P2 for bikes, but only Ls for car, when you pass your car Ps test do you go to p1 or p2 for cars? I know that if you go to p2 on your cars you autmatically move from p1 for bikes (if you've got them).