Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oz Motogp, local trackside FM commentary???

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by robsalvv, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Just wondering whether they normally run a FM frequency so that you can tune into trackside race commentary??

Or is it all over public address???

2. pretty certain theres an FM station for it, there was when the V8's were on the other week.

cant see why they wouldnt do it.
  3. Ok, well I'm gonna bring an fm radio just incase... thanks guys.
  4. Some radio's I've found don't go down far enough (isn't that always the way?), but 87.x sounds about correct. They do advertise it at the circuit as well. Have fun for me. And take a brolly. Some sunscreen. A couple of jumpers. Jesus boots. Scarf. Hat. T-Shirts. What fond memories I have of PI this time of year!
  5. yes rob they do have fm radio commentary.. but lucky for me, i won't need it, i will be able to listen to all the commentary from the tv's in the corporate suite that i am in.. have fun in the rain :p
  6. I'll second Goosh, they have the radio there. I could get it on my phone radio, so any normal portable one should be able to pick it up. I can't remember if it's the international feed or something local though.