Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oxford Soft Panniers

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Whitey, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD
    Since my new bike has high mount exhausts I don't think they will play nicely with soft panniers.

Up for sale is a set of Oxford First Time soft panniers. These are expandable to 48 litres and strap over and under the seat for security and quick removal.

They're missing one of the rain covers (blew off while riding) but other than that they're in excellent condition and have the included occy straps also.

I only used them once going down to MotoGP and haven't had the time to do any more trips with them and as posted above now have a different bike.

Asking $70

PM for more info if needed.

Attached Files:

2. Bahahaha I just bought some today >_> If I can return them ill PM you! ;)
  3. Are these still fo
    r sale?
  4. PM sent

5. I have a set of these and I reckon they're perfect for the "occasional tourer", or someone who doesn't need panniers every day. They attach securely, don't move around and hold a fair bit.
    You can also buy replacement rain covers on the Oxford website, for around $20 iirc.

Actually, now that I think about it, Whitey may well have bought his on my recommendation, over at the Knitter's forum ;)
  6. Ah, NiteKreeper.....nice to see you haven't lost your touch with the comments.

Honestly couldn't remember if it was your recommendation (not that I'd admit to listening to Nite). Not over there much now that I've got the new toy. Seems to be a few of the regulars but a lot of new members popping up.

You'd have a field day with the newbies back there now.

7. Thread CLOSED.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.