Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oxford Lifetime X30 Tail Pack

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by thehinch, Sep 26, 2012.

1. I was looking to get the X30 because I thought it might be an easy tail pack to live with on a daily basis. The tail base looks to be able to be secured to the pillion seat and the bag zipped on and off.

Does anyone currently use the X30? What are your thoughts and comments of it as a tail pack?

Thanks in advance
  2. Probably wont help but I've got the Oxford First Time Tail pack (ie cheappppp) and I think it's fantastic for the price. It sounds similar to this one your looking at, it's strapped with velcro to the seat (I have one long seat for me plus pillion) and then held down with bungy hooks.

You can zip off the main tailpack bit from the base and use as an (admittedly lame) backpack too. Oh and mine is expandable which i find fantastic.....and the little waterproof condom thing you put over it seems to work great.

Anyway hope you find some info on the tailpack.

3. Cheers John, Do you find it easy to zip on and off?

I commute to work on the bike and my intention is to use the bag on a daily basis as.