Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oxford First-Time soft panniers

Discussion in 'Archived' started by disassembled, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oxford First-Time soft panniers (Near new) -SOLD

I'm clearing out the cupboard, and have one pair of Oxford first time panniers on the chopping block.

These are about 12 months old, and i've only (tried) to use them twice, they're as good as brand new. They don't fit my bike, the indicators get in the way unfortunately. I'll have to buy a rack instead. They may fit your bike though! :D

Bags are all black with a reflective strip on the out side. They also expand out to 48L or can be zipped down when not carrying much luggage. Includes occy straps, rain covers and carry bag!

Price is $70, it's a $30 saving from new on, item is as good as new.

Item located in Glossodia near Windsor.

Please PM me with any questions.

2. I am somewhat intrigued as my soft bags are in pretty average condition, and I don't particularly want to fork out $500-700 for a hard luggage setup.

Would you consider postage?

Also, 48L seems a large number, but I don't have anything to compare to.. will they comfortably hold a helmet?
  3. Check your PMs.
  4. Sorry guys, haven't checked my email or anything this week, working long days.

Postage wouldn't be a problem, although i currently have a possible buyer. Will post up if it falls through.

5. Sold, thanks everyone for the interest.
  6. Just bought a set from BikeBiz for $107.95 delivered. $70 would have been nice, but it's not a bad price really.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.