Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oxford First Time Small Tankbag

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Johnrhys, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Planning on purchasing one

Will it fit on my GS500 :)?

2. As long as the GS has a steel tank (and I think it does) it should..
  3. I have the same thing on my GS500, no problem.
  4. AWESOME buying tomorrow sick of saw shoulders from a back pack fml hahaha :p

i got my cramp buster for the throttle cranking new iridium spark plugs ordered new mirrors..bikes coming on minttt :D
  5. I got the same one on my GS500F, mines been perfect other then a small rip in one corner of the water/rain cover (or whatever you call it) but no water gets in which is good. I felt corners improving pretty much instantly after not having to lug around a back pack (imo)

If you're getting the magnetic version just keep phone/wallet/camera etc in the clear bit just in case and keep the tank clean and it'll be right - I think some people use a an extra cloth to try and reduce the scratches.

I see a couple of the UPS document runners use them and there pretty much brown in colour now ;)