Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Oxford breath guard & throttle locks

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by bobthekelpy, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 bobthekelpy, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
    Free! To anyone who wants one or all. Local pick up or I can post at your cost anywhere in Australia.

1 throttle assist/rocker to suit 7/8" bars (most bikes)
    1 throttle assist/rocker to suit 1" bars (most cruisers or if your 7/8" bars have grip puppies etc)

1 Oxford breath guard. Never used, didn't like the fit with my magnificent beard so just use a buff instead.

2. Where abouts are ya mate?
  3. I could grab the bag and base tonight, if still available. Where would I find you?
  4. Pakenham.

Replied to your pm mate.
  5. Can I put dibs on the Omni cruise?

I work in St Kilda but live out western suburbs. Am happy to sort out $ for postage.

PM me.
  6. Yep, all yours mate. PM me your address and I will post it off on Monday to you and let you know how much postage is.
  7. PM sent
    • Like Like x 1
  8. No more throttle locks for the new cruise control guided Beemer :)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Ill take the go cruise throttle lock if its still available. Happy to pay for postage.
  10. Almost certain I still have it. I will double check tonight and post it off to you tomorrow. PM me your postal address, mate. Postage will only be a few dollars, so fix me up once I know the exact cost.
  11. are the lock (3rd and 4th down on the picture) still available at all?
  12. Nope, they've gone, I'll update opening post. I've still got the throttle rockers (no. 1 & 2 in pic) and the breath guard.
  13. Just the throttle rockers left if anyone wants them.
  14. Hi bob,
    I wouldn't mind trying one out. I'll need the largest one you have.
    Yamaha grips plus puppies :)
  15. PM sent
  16. Just the 1 throttle assist/rocker to suit 7/8" bars (most bikes) left.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. No worries, Steve. It's not much, but happy to pay it forward.
  18. Hi :) Is there anymore throttle locks left? Happy to pay postage :) cheers
  19. No, I only have one throttle rocker left to suit 7/8" bars (most Jap bikes). It's the item pictured first in my opening post photo. Of course, you are welcome to it though..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.