Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Owner and Service manuals

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by MrWasabi, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Hey guys.
    Bought a Kawasaki ZZR250 94 or 95 (not sure yet) from a friend, and i am fairly new to riding. He didnt have anything with the bike, just the key and the rego papers.

I have searched high and low for at least the owners/operator manual which would come standard with the bike. I wouldnt even know what the standard or suggested tyre pressure would be so i think it would be really useful to someone like me.

I did a search for the manual on the sticky thread, the only reference was by someone saying they were looking for one, but no replies.

While i am at it, a service manual would be fantastic, but i will settle for the owners. A link or a PM from someone if they have one available would be much appreciated

2. Hey mate,
    Go to www.repairmanualclub.com
    Just register and then search ZZR250 and they will have your manual.
    Its free, you just gotta register then download.
  3. Thanks for that. did a search and found the supplemental for my bike.
    A lot of the points refers back to the complete manual however i couldnt find one on that website, or anywhere for that matter.

i did find one for the zzr600, are they essentially the same just bigged engine?
  4. i have the GPZ250 manual that the ZZR service manual is supplement to - i'll pm you when i've uploaded it

*edit* sod the PM, here's the link for everyone else who needs it :grin:

5. Champion! thank you very much!

and what is described in this manual is typically identicall to the zzr250?
  6. nah, the ZZR250 manual is the addon to this manual, i.e. the service manual that you have which references another manual - this is that other manual