Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Oversea's experience

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Mandala_Putra434, Aug 21, 2008.

1. #1 Mandala_Putra434, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    I've lived in Tokyo for 4 months working & living the good life with my better half. I've seen more than my shares of crazy & zany stuffs. Here's a sample of the funnier side of the normally stressed-out city. This was taken in 1 of the zone called Akihabara. It's the biggest centre for animation, cosplay, electronic goods, otakus (fanboys/girls) & cute idols.

[media=youtube]okeq0uuldy0[/media] :LOL:

2. ahhhhhhh..... those crazy japs are at it again :shock:

3. That could almost be scary!

4. #4 Mandala_Putra434, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    :LOL: It's a bit over the top wasn't it? That's just the way it is though over there. They hold a pretty big gathering every Sunday, so if you walk around the zone, you just can't miss it. If you want something a bit more freakier, go to Yoyogi park near Shibuya. 1 of the most popular place's actually the "maid cafe", here's an example.

[media=youtube]PjNGX-jQS94[/media]

For a bit more action in Tokyo (if you're that desperate & hopeless sort), I recommend the hostess club (if you can stand being leeched off $400+ for 1 hour with your instant girlfriend). This one's about why men go to hostess club.

[media=youtube]BpSAzRfhtRQ[/media]

:p