Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Overdue Introduction + New zx10r

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by lunatic_luke, Nov 12, 2007.

1. G'day all, My name is Luke and I've been reading the forums for a while, and posting every now and then, thought its about time that I introduced myself.

9 months ago I started riding on an FZR250, got off restrictions a few months ago and now I'm the owner of a brand spankin new '07 ZX10r :grin: :grin:

I always wanted a ninja and after riding a mates '05 model, I was sold. After riding around on the FZR, this thing is a dream. I am slowly coming to terms with the amount of power sitting between my legs, its bloody scary!

Big Thanks to Steve at Bike Finance (site sponsor) for organising things, he did a great job and he's a top bloke, cheers

Also Thanks to Allan at Victor Motorcycles for an awesome deal and great service.

I know what your thinking....stop crapping on and show us some pics, so here ya go

2. awesome bike mate and your right they do scream (just brought the limited addition 6 weeks ago)

Pity you live in SA it would be good to get another ninja in the riding pack.

talk to you soon but until then stay upright. :grin:
  3. Congrats on ya ride LL [​IMG]

You don't know how to take those orange circle things off ya forks? [​IMG]

Steve has helped a few people out here. He came & paid me hello visit a few
    times. He's a good bloke.

4. Welcome aboard mate! I have some family that live in Adelaide and its a cracker for twisties just 10 min from the city (skye run)...(very similar to the authurs seat run, but much closer to the city).

I am looking at the 08 zx10r. Just waiting to see it when its released!
  5. Welcome Luke & Congrats on the new toy.

Enjoy & stay upright.