Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Overdue Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by thekfactor, Aug 25, 2013.

1. So, I just got issued an overdue notice ;)

Pretty new rider from Sydney, riding for about 1 year now, but have been contemplating for several years. Finally got around to getting a rider license last year and I can't believe I've waited this long.

I have been driving for 6 years, but as of last year, riding has been my main form of transport, everything from commuting, to hooning fun rides to little errands.

First bike was a Honda CBR125R, didn't break any land speed records but it was a nifty little pocket rocket, great for getting around traffic quickly. Current ride is a Suzuki GS500F, will be getting my full's in 5 months.

Done a few group rides with friends and with the Sydneys Riders group, hope to do a few with you guys!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome mate.. keep your eye out for runs, specially now we're hitting the tail end of winter. There's always something happening every weekend.

If there's nothing posted that catches your fancy - post a ride. You're bound to get some company (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. welcome mate.
  4. Welcome to NR(y)