Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by McLvn, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I have webbed feet

2. Only torrential downpours

0 vote(s)
  3. Even if it's sprinkling

0 vote(s)
  1. I'm looking at overboots as my Puma Roadsters develop a damp spot on top of my foot in the rain. The rest of my wet weather gear keeps me 100% dry. (Rjays Plastics and disposable overgloves) If any one has them out there can you help with some info/review, good points vs bad?

2. I wear waterproof boots.
  3. This
  4. It doesn't rain any more. :cry:
  5. They work well but don't last very long if you wear them regularly. I find they are good for summer where you might have ventilated or lightweight boots that aren't really waterproof.
  6. I've got some $20.00 no-name over boots that work really well.

Easy to put on but if they don't fit, you loose a bit of feel. The grip at the bottom is pretty crap, but if you're careful where you put them you'll be fine.
  7. Quarter (or anyone), where did you get them from? Looking at the forecast, I'm after a pair for the commute.
  8. I'm not much help there mate - I got them when I was living in Sydney, from a place in the Castle Hill Industrial estate. Don't even know the brand, to be honest :oops:
  9. lol, no probs- i guess I'll just do a round of the local bike shops. You did buy it from a motorcycle shop right?
  10. Yeah.

I think? :grin:
  11. I'll wear my rubber overboots if it's pissing rain. The Sidi's hold up well unless it's torrential but if it looks like a bad day, you can't go wrong.

They aren't too grippy and you can slide around if you're not careful but for 20 bucks i'm not complaining. :grin:

I was thinking about thongs and no gloves though, that way you don't have to worry about your gear getting wet, just your skin if you fall off and I hear you can get grafts for that so no dramas there! :LOL:
  12. :LOL: :LOL:

.. Hang on, :-k .. You're RIGHT! :shock: