Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Over There" Season 2?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Doggy, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Anyone know when the next season of Over There will be coming out. I've been checking on the torrent sites but no joy yet. Also does anyone have the series "Rescue Me" on DVD or .avi or similar.

2. According to tv.com it's only going to have the one season. Apparently declining ratings of the first season can't justify it being renewed for a second season.

I've got it on DVD (I recorded it off Showtime pay TV). Have yet to sit down and watch it. Hopefully, it's OK.
  3. Doggy,
    I also liked the the Over There series and went hunting for season 2. Alas, it doesn't look like there is going to be one. Fox8 apparently didn't renew the show for another season. So it looks like we're left hanging in the breeze.

As for Rescue Me, I had both season 1 and season 2 in AVI but I gave it to another mate a little while ago. I'll try and chase him up for it if you like, or you can grab it off mini nova. Let me know....

4. thats this show??
    whats it about .... and can i get a copy :grin:
  5. "Over There" is about a squad of green yanks in Iraq circa 2004-5 or there abouts. I really enjoyed it as a show (not to be taken too serious). Sort of like Tour of Duty set today.

Rescue Me is about a FDNY Firehouse.

I have "Over There" in avi format. Fits on 2 DVD's no probs.
  6. ahhh copy that! over and out :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  7. afirmative... roger that one Foxtrot Alpha Golf
  8. ahh mt thomas vkc 38 to 308!@ :LOL: :LOL:
  9. .... sorry Foxtrot Alpha Golf can u repeat that we last the last sentece as it wasnt understandable.....
    over :LOL: