Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Outlook Problem Solved

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Brian26146, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Hi all

To the people who relied to an earlier thread, thanks for you help.

I contacted MS who replied with some ideas. Didn't work. They asked me to send them my registry showing the changes they proposed. Reply bounced 3 times.

So I then sent an email to an address they said to use if there were problems. Guess what, it bounced too and had a message saying I could not directly contact them. Well I'm, stuffed by that.

Anyway I got to thinking, and I reasoned that the Installer was a common problem both with the MS Access that would not work, and Outlook.

So I installed the latest 3.1 Installer.

Once that was done, I was OK. Access started and I was able to repair it again. Works fine.

I did the same with Outlook and it is working fine again.

Although the people at MS did try to help me, their system is a problem. Can't reply to them even after they ask me to.

They also told me that each person that helps you can only fix one type of problem. So the other problem is sent to another person. They must have heaps of people there.

Anyway, again thanks to all who tried to help.

2. Good news, mate, it's always more fun when you figure it out yourself!

3. ^^^^

:D :D :D :D :D